Service Times & Location
We meet every week at 7575 Tezel Road. We have plenty of parking and a prayer garden that is open to the community.
11 am worship on YouTube
IN PERSON WORSHIP: We offer 2 services:
8:15 am Traditional service
11 AM Blended worship
Communion is served the first Sunday of every month.
9:30 am Sunday School for All Ages. From the youngest to the oldest, there is a class for everyone.
WHAT’S EXPECTED OF THOSE WHO WILL WORSHIP IN-PERSON:
It won’t be the same, but with your help it can be good. Here’s how you can help.
- If you don’t feel 100%, please do not come. Worship online.
- Don’t show up at the last minute, because it’s going to take time for ushers to seat every individual/family.
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands.
- Cooperate with the ushers. They will not be seating you in “my pew”, but filling pews front to back, insuring everyone is appropriately spaced. They will usher people out back to front.
- Keep your distance, at least six feet, from those not living in your household.
- No handshakes or hugs.
- Please do not gather for conversation inside the building. Take that outside and into the parking lot. It makes maintaining distance possible.
- Sing quietly and still in your mask.
Deeper Small Group Bible study and worship on Zoom.
Thursdays at 1 pm. Join their Facebook group and get notifications
Wednesday Night Bible Study and Worship on YouTube
Bible study with Pastor David Trawick at 7 pm for 1 hour followed by worship with Worship Minister, Mike Turner at 8 pm.
What should I wear?
As far as dress code, come as you are! You will see everything from suits and dresses to Spurs shirts and jeans. We want you to be comfortable and know that you are welcome, no matter your wardrobe.